Infrastructure is relied on for all basic human needs and services. As the pandemic laid bare in dramatic fashion, the infrastructure of yesterday is no longer sufficient: communities are expecting more.
Higher quality infrastructure and expanded services are needed to support the new way we live, work, and play. Infrastructure is increasingly viewed as the key to community success and economic recovery by governments across the political spectrum. How can we deliver on infrastructure’s promise?
Our two-day virtual event opens with a focus on the challenges and opportunities that exist in the current operating environment, exploring how infrastructure systems need to change to deliver more.
On Day 2, we shift gears to focus on actionable strategies to use right now! New infrastructure funding offers a limited window of opportunity to build the infrastructure needed to support thriving communities in the 21st century and having the right game plan will be essential.
Participants in this conference will come away with a better understanding of the critical issues facing the infrastructure industry today and will find ready-to-use tools and insights to deliver more value in their projects and infrastructure assets.
Who should attend?
This free conference will be of interest to anyone in the sustainable infrastructure community, including:
• Planners, architects, engineers, developers, owners, constructors, operators
• Managers and decision-makers working in public sector agencies and private sector companies
• Employees at the municipal, state, or federal level with responsibility for infrastructure
• Infrastructure thought leaders and influencers
• Researchers and students at post-secondary institutions
• Envision Sustainability Professionals (ENV SPs)
Anyone with a desire to learn something new about sustainable infrastructure is encouraged to attend this free event, whether they’re a sustainability and resilience expert with 20- or 30 years of experience, a mid-career professional, or just starting their career.